Item Type: Digital Wristwatches
Case Material: Plastic
Brand Name: SKMEI
Dial Window Material Type: Glass
Water Resistance Depth: No waterproof
Dial Diameter: 30 mm
Clasp Type: Hidden Clasp
Boxes & Cases Material: No package
Feature: Sleep Tracker,Message Reminder,Call Reminder,LED display,Complete Calendar,Bluetooth
Band Material Type: Silicone
Case Shape: Rectangle
Band Length: 23 cm
Band Width: 22 mm
Case Thickness: 13 mm
Model Number: L28T01
SKMEI Brand Men Women Fashion Sport Watch L28t Outdoor Fitness Watches Smartband LED Display Call Reminder Digital Wristwatches
Brand Smart Wristband
Bluetooth version: Bluetooth 4.0
People: Unisex table
Colors: Black,Red,White,Rose Red,Yellow
Battery Type: Lithium-polymer battery
Battery Capacity: 55mAh
Functions: Call reminder,Calories burned measuring,Sleep management,Reminding,Steps counting ect.
Shape of the dial: Rectangle
Case material: PC
Band material: PU
The dial thickness: 13mm
The dial diameter: 30mm
The band width: approx 2.2 cm
weight: approx 0.030 kg
FAQ for Smart Watch and Wristband
1. Q: I can’t charge my watch / bracelet and it doesn’t power on, what should I do?
A: If this is the first time you’ve charged your watch / bracelet, please use the adapter to power it, charge it for more than 3 hours, then press the button to start it;
If you have not used the watch / bracelet for a long time without charging it, the battery would have opened the UVP function. In this situation, you need to activate the battery before using. (You can go to the phone repair shop to activate the battery).
2. Q: Why can’t I connect with Bluetooth?
A: 1. If the phone's Bluetooth version is lower than the watch's / bracelet’s, they will
not be able to pair;
2. If the phone's Bluetooth version is equal to or higher than the watch's / bracelet’s, but is initially unable to pair, then you need to clear the Bluetooth connection history on the phone, scan and re-connect again.
3. Q: The watch / bracelet icon shows that it has paired over Bluetooth, however the APP cannot sync data. How do I resolve this?
A: Generally it is caused by the Bluetooth of the phone. Please close the APP first, restart the Bluetooth connection and re-pair the two devices. If the above step does not work, please restart your phone and try to pair the devices again.
4. Q: Why does my watch / bracelet frequently lose connection with my phone?
A: Please check if your phone or other security software has set the APP as a trusted APP or not. This is required to pair the two devices. If it hasn’t, please set it as trusted APP and try again.
5. Q: Why am I unable to connect with the APP?
A: Please making sure the OS of your phone is within the range that the smart watch / bracelet supports.